Hey Bonits.... It does work, in agreeance with everyone else. And hey, are you still busy for the big day on July 9th? We are sending out invitations soon. Do you want one?
hey Bonita (lijepa)-bosnian i just wanted to say that you are doing excellent job back there in Canada,,,,,,,,i just pray to meet you again maybe some time keep it going
good job MAMA, now I know what you are doing while you are in your office :) your son from scandinavia or... I am getting confused from time to time :)let's say homeless
5 comments:
Works for me!
Colleen
Hey Bonits.... It does work, in agreeance with everyone else. And hey, are you still busy for the big day on July 9th? We are sending out invitations soon. Do you want one?
Love Tim
That's Tim Rauser to clarify.
hey Bonita (lijepa)-bosnian
i just wanted to say that you are doing excellent job back there in Canada,,,,,,,,i just pray to meet you again maybe some time
keep it going
good job MAMA,
now I know what you are doing while you are in your office :)
your son from scandinavia or... I am getting confused from time to time :)let's say homeless
Post a Comment