Thanks for Praying!
date: April 8-9
location: Toronto, Ontario
ministry: Missions Fest
date: April 10-14
location: New Jersey
ministry: CrossWorld management Meetings
date: April 25-29
location: Water Valley, Alberta
ministry:Venture Teams International Focus 2005
date: April 30-May
location: Forest, Ontario
ministry: extreme Makeover Global Addition
date: May 30 - June 10
location: Austria, Germany, Italy and France
ministry: Missionary/ Field Visit (Europe with a Purpose)
date: June 10 - July 29
location: Kosovo
ministry: lead internship/run English camps
5 comments:
hey!!! another full spring & summer for you, eh?? ;) any chance of seeing you before August?? I leave for VT in August for 1 year.... love ya! amy
Hey Bonita!
Maybe I will run into you while you are in the huge town of Forest!! We'll see...
Dan
Will most definitely be praying for you and everything going on! love you! -ashley
I don't know if you remeber me, but I wandered across your site when I was checking out the Crossworld site and figured I'd leave a note. God bless and safe travels.
David "Pebble" Browne
Bonita....I love you, hun you are amazing, and doing great things for the GLORY OF GOD...he is well pleased with the work...I am so excited for next year and seeing you around Heritage whenever you can come by...to tell of what God has been doing on the trail he had lead for your life. One day Bonita...I would love you shadow on one if your adventures...see you soon hun...and take care of my Catherine...take care...and continue to brings God's Glory to the nations...ROMANS 10:13-15. LOVE YA AND MISS YOU BOTH. Stef <><
Post a Comment