Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy Birthday



Dad and I celbrated our shared birthday on May 21st. It was very nice to be home for the weekend to celbreat. I had a very relaxing time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
I do love this picture! I look forward to seeing more of the trip. Miss you already! Love, Dorinda

Anonymous said...

Hey friend,

Nice pics! Looking forward to some more from your trip!!
~April

Anonymous said...

I love these photos! You and your Dad look like you are sizing each other up. I think you both got a good deal. Keep us posted.
Love,

Julie said...

hey bo
we have a new intern who may be doing some repping for GS eventually. she reminds me a lot of you, and i think you guys would probably have fun together :). so next time at a mfest, check the gs booth for chantel. :)
hope you're well.