In a few hours I will be high in the air. East Asia is the destination and this will be my first time wandering out this far East. Here is what I will be up to.
date: February 4-18th
location: East Asia
ministry: get to know the country and meet people who work there
date: February 19-25
location: Alberta
ministry: Prairie's Missions Conference
date: February 25-28
location: New Brunswick
ministry: visit NBBI
date: March 1-3
location: Toronto
ministry: Toronto Missions Fest
4 comments:
travel safe, dear friend. you are in my prayers. love you!!
catch you at missionfest TO
we miss you around here lady- come home soon to see our new baby, k? :) it will be arriving soon. :)heehee.
loves.
Hey Bonita,
I really like your blog! It is always nice to find a fellow blogger;)
Trust you had a good trip, and Ry and I hope to see you this summer:)
Mel
Post a Comment