Sunday, June 12, 2005

IN KOSOVO

I have lots to share but I wanted you to know that I made it to Kosovo safe and sound. Our team mostly arrived. Matthew Storms arrived one day later but I though he would be on my flight from London but I guess that wasn't the case...we soon found that out when we called his mother.

Right now we are having our team training in a town called Peja and it is very beautiful here! I will get some pictures on here soon.

GOD IS WORKING! KEEP PRAYING as I PRAY FOR YOU

2 comments:

otomotis said...

hey holsby-roomie!! prayin' for ya!! do you happen to have earl's phone number?? email me if you have the chance!! love ya, amy

Anonymous said...

hey!
kosovo...ohhh kosovo...
wish i could be there with you. hope you have a blessed time.
check ya later!
Dan C.