Catherine; it looks like you are having so much FUN...you and Bonita are so much fun together. I hope and pray that you have a blast and that you would hear God in the storms that may occur. I am looking forward to see you at the end of August...have an amazing time and I hope that you look forwards to your hammock when you get back to Quebec. Love yah hun...Stefaney <><
1 comment:
Catherine; it looks like you are having so much FUN...you and Bonita are so much fun together. I hope and pray that you have a blast and that you would hear God in the storms that may occur. I am looking forward to see you at the end of August...have an amazing time and I hope that you look forwards to your hammock when you get back to Quebec. Love yah hun...Stefaney <><
Post a Comment