Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Fall Schedual

…oh, the time

Yes, I enjoy the last min. rush. I could really use your prayers this week! Here is how you can pray:

-As you can see I am home from the summer travels and will report soon about that but I am leave in the early AM for Saskatchewan to visit Briercrest and Millar College. Pray that God will connect me with those who have or desire to have a heart for the nations.

-Pray the Lord of the Harvest to SEND OUT full time workers to His ready harvest.

-Pray for creativity and clarity as I share with students and in a chapel time at Millar.



…a look ahead


date: Sept. 5-11

location: Briercrest & Millar, SK

ministry: missions conference & chapel service



date: Sept 16-18

location: Bala, PA

ministry: Next Step training



date: Sept. 19-26

location: Calgary & PBI, AB

ministry: CrossWorld prayer meeting, speak in PBI chapel and SVM2 training


date:Sept 29-30

location: Heritage, ON

ministry: Pizza/Pop/Pray for the world


date:Sept30-Oct2

location: Forest,ON

ministry: travel with Kirschell Frost, intern to Haiti. Speak at Forest Baptisit church.

date:Oct.10-12

location: NBBI, NB

ministry: share with students



date: Oct. 13-18

location: Calgary & PBI, AB

ministry: Missions conference, speaking in University of Calgary



date: Oct. 19-25

location: Briercrest & Millar, SK

ministry: share with students


date: Oct.29-30

location: Ottawa, ON

ministry: speak at the MET church



date: Nov 4 – Nov25

location: Sweden, Germany and England

ministry: Speak at the Torchbearer Schools and organize missions teams

No comments: