Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A little like JELLO

Keeping things Simple...like JELLO
  • Europe with a Purpose AMAZING all that God is doing!
  • All posts from Europe written by the team
  • April 10-13 CrossWorld Manigment Meetings- GREAT!
  • Went home for Easter - good to be home
  • Sitting in the office and looking at three weeks of catch-up!

THANK YOU for praying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you i would drop by. Anyway, it must be so interesting to be able to see the people of God scattered all across the world in all the countries you visit. You have such an opportunity to understand the vision of God for the nations as you can see what He is doing. Amazing!

Genesis 12:2-3 - "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing . . . all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."