Monday, April 03, 2006

oh where is Luker?



Oh where oh where is our little Luker?
Oh where oh where could he be?
I though I saw him at a nice outside 'venue'
But oh now it twas not him
I thought I saw him with his chap stick
But I was mistaken once again...

So where could he be?
stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now you really have to tell us the story behind this one and why the blog administrator had to remove the first post??

As for the other stuff, I feel winded just reading it all!!

Keep up the good work, Dorinda

Anonymous said...

where o where is bonita???
the chapstick is wonderful by the way, makes my lips tingle. Anyway, where are you?- been waiting for updates on the rest of yall's adventures since leaving Milan. Really was fun having you guys around. Hope all is well...