I realized it’s been almost a year since I have written a letter and I am so ashamed of this. This year has been filled with so much it’s been hard to know how to share this with you in words. I have attached a letter for you to read but I wanted to ask if you could pray about something I am going through right now.
Since January I have experienced back pain. After chiropractic treatment I have found relief. In June, a few days before I left for Haiti my back started hurting again and after treatment once getting home from Haiti it was diagnosed as a bulging disk that is putting pressure on my sciatic nerve. The last few weeks it’s gotten worse so this week I canceled my East coast trip to get some help from a physiotherapist. Next week I am planning a trip to Chicago to help with the Moody mission’s conference. So I ask if you could pray.
I have never experienced pain like this but I realize that this is nothing in comparison to what others are suffering. I just received word that my Uncle Carman has been re-admitted in the hospital and will be undergoing radiation. And so we pray…
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.
In His Grip,
Bonita Sparling
No comments:
Post a Comment