What’s happened since July 11th
• Lower back pain 2 days’ before I left for Haiti, took pain pills every day.
• August – went to chiropractor learned I may have a bulging disk.
• September – went to the doctor and confirmed I had a bulging disk between my L4 L5. Still traveling and working.
• October – pain unbearable…all travels canceled. On bed rest and referred to a physio therapist.
• October 20th my tooth started to hurt. Went to the dentist and then to an oral surgeon and learned that 5 of the teeth I had root cannels in were re-infected or never healed. Three days later I went to have one procedure done.
• October 29th my back a little better but stomach not doing well. 7pm FIRE alarms go off and our condo building evacuated. Lois and I went outside. I lay on the curb outside because of nausea and my back. 45min later I am let into the lobby where it’s warmer and I can rest on the carpet. The Fire was on the 10th floor, a kitchen grease fire. No one was hurt and the fire was put out. I live on the 11th floor so we had to wait a few hours to get back to our condo.
• October 30th my back went into spasms.
• October 31st my roommates Lois and Dina and my Aunt Noreen agreed that I needed to go into emerge at the hospital. I had lost some feeling in my left leg. The ambulance came and took me in that night. I was released around midnight feeling better with the doctor checking me over and giving me some higher dosages of medication.
• My sister Dorinda came Sunday to help me out. My doctor is putting in a request for a catscan and I am requesting now a MRI. My physiotherapist wants to do all he can do to help me and is no longer charging me for my treatment.
• Right now I am not able to do much. I have been able to lessen my dosage of pain pills as the constipation was serious on Monday. I am also taking something for the nausea. So I am a little sedated these days.
My heart is doing well. At times it has been frustrating and very overwhelming but my I am at peace. There are things the Lord is showing me in this time and I keep praying my heart will respond. I know I need your prayers and I am praying that in this God would be glorified. There is a reason for all these crazy events happening and it’s my hope that I don’t loose heart and loose focus.
Thank you for praying.
In His Almighty Grip,
Bonita Sparling
No comments:
Post a Comment