The elders from my church came to pray for me, all 6 of them in my little room. They were very encouraging and truly wanted to do all they could to help. They prayed and offered to help in practical ways. One of the men, Mitch wants to be sure I am getting cared for with my dental surgeon. He has a background in dental world and has offered to take me to my 2nd appointment on Tuesday. Then Carlos told me his mother in law works at the hospital that I am going to in the imagery department and can help me get my MRI done sooner. She will call me as soon as there is a cancelation. Then the men looked at my saggy bed and later on this afternoon I had a call and Ted and Elis came back with a board to put under my matters to make it firmer. OH WOW.
Then Dale Losch, our Director called me and said to give Mark Roche a call. He was MK with CrossWorld in Brazil and now works at this same hospital I go to as an anesthesiologist. I just got off the phone with him and he said once I get my MRI he will refer me to this back surgeon who is a friend of his. He did Dale Losch’s surgery and is one of the best. So we will see what happens.
Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouraging e-mails. Many of you have shared your own personal struggles and have offered great advice. I wish I could get back to you each of you individually but this will have to do for now.
In His Almighty Grip,
Bonita Sparling
No comments:
Post a Comment