7 AM Lois drove me to Trillium Hospital to meet with Dr. Wilson, the back surgeon. I didn’t have an appointment but he would see me as there was time. After registering it was only 10min before they called me. Resting on a bed Dr. Wilson saw me soon after! I was very grateful.
He confirmed what was on the MRI and said he wanted to what he could to help me get back into ministry. I shared with about my upcoming assignment in Haiti this January. He said if he did surgery he would want to see me at least 4 weeks after the surgery in case there was infection. Then he looked at me and said I check for space today and get you in for surgery next week!!! I can’t tell you how shocked I was.
So many of you have been praying and this was such an answer to prayer. The surgery will remove the herniation along with the fragment that is in my spinal column. I don’t have a date yet but will let you know when I find out.
Also, from what my doctor can see from the MRI there is nothing to indicate that what is happening to my teeth is related to my back. So I will look into treating the rest of the four infect teeth. I want to do my homework and be sure that is the best solution.
Your prayers and messages have greatly encouraged me. Today is Thanksgiving in the US...and there is much to be grateful for!
In His Grip,
Bonita
No comments:
Post a Comment