Today there has been some information in regards to finding friends. All have been report alive but houses have fallen and I am sure there are injuries. At this point we are praising the Lord for life. We still haven't heard much at all on the kids from Lemuel. Indy left from Anse Rouge to Port to look for people. Pray for him as he travels and looks.
We have heard from my Haitian brother, Bazoum and his family that they are alive. Also the Armand family are alive but their house is flattened. They pulled Mme Armand out...no word on injuries. Berlin and his family are alive as well.
I called Air Canada and they are willing to partner with me to get supplies down to Haiti. The flight on Tuesday has not been cancelled. So will see about my dad and I and the two interns Jon and Anna going in next Tuesday. Will continue to assess the situation and if this is the right time to go in.
Thank you for so many of your prayers and encouragement. I am able to pass these messages down to Haiti.
Keep praying!
In His Grip,
Bonita
No comments:
Post a Comment