Friday, January 15, 2010

night has fallen again

My heart aches tonight as I thinking about all who are still missing. So I pray and remain encouraged that so many are standing in prayer with those in Haiti.


Much has happened today. I have connect with Air Canada and they are wanting to partner in sending aid down on the flight that my dad and I go on. It's still scheduled to depart Tuesday January 19th but will keep in touch with the airline in this regard.

God has also bless with partnering with other agencies that are providing aid for my dad and I to take down with us to Haiti. We can take as much as Air Canada can take. I will continue to see if AC will take more than just one flight.

So in the next few days we will be gathering medical and food supplies to take with us. Pray for this process.

Will keep you informed as this progresses.

In His Grip,
Bonita

No comments: